Model Number: Flat Planer
Body Material: Wood
Woodworking Mini Planer Carpenter Model Making 26cm Light Wood Planks Sharpening Planing Manual Trimming Tool Hand Planes
The wooden slotted planer is a standing tool for carpenters and is often utilized to make round arc corners.
It enjoys flat bottom, very short plane body and small contacting surface during the planning, which is suitable for planning arcs and bending work pieces of different shapes.
The blade of the planer is made of high-hardness steel. The provided blades are all from original planers and have been sharpened already, so that it can be utilized directly.
Material: 45# steel
Size: (approx.) total length: 260 mm/10.24'' , blade width of the blade: 30 mm/1.18''
1. Never use it to plane non-wood materials.
2. Because the blade is sharp, don't touch and please place the planer out of reach of children.
3. Misuse, misuse, or excessive use can easily lead to notched or broken blades.
4. The planer will slowly become blunt during use, please polish it regularly so as to keep it sharp.
5. Please wipe clean the planer and apply rustproof oil if it's not in use for a long time.
6. The color of the wood may be slightly different in each batch. Please subject to the color of the actual item.
1* Flat Bottom Bird Planer